San Francisco Succulent & Cactus Society Annual Plant Show & Sale
June 6 & 7, 2015, 9AM–5PM
Location: San Francisco County Fair Building at 9th Ave and Lincoln Way, San Francisco MAP
SEA OF COLOR
Dive right into an "undersea" gardening adventure with succulents & cacti! All the vivid colors of a coral reef, except these "starfish" and "corals" are plants you can grow without an ocean's worth of water (and the huge water bill to go with it).
Shop in the large sales area teeming with thousands of colorful, water-wise plants to appease the collector and gardener in all of us. Get inspired at the Plant Show featuring many exotic and rare succulents, cacti and bromeliads.
- Free admission (open to the public)
- Free plant raffles every hour
- Plant and cultivation information
- Displays of exceptional specimens
- Free Plant Hotel (to check your plants into while you shop)
- Easy access via MUNI lines 44, 71 and N-Judah
We look forward to seeing you there!